Comforts for Children
- Collect quilts from many individuals and groups.
- Distribute the quilts through agencies that in turn give the quilts to the children as gifts for them to keep.
- Serve the assessed needs of existing agencies consistently before committing to serve additional agencies.
- Register the names of individuals and organizations who contribute materials, labor, or money.
- Issues receipts for contributions (Tax ID # available) in the form of a thank-you note.
- Assist those outside Lane County interested in starting a project, but limit the use of the CFC logo to projects in Oregon that follow these guidelines.
This page was last updated 2015-02-04.